January 12, 2013

Wishing You Well Card

I made this card following the sketch for JustRite's 88th card challenge.
And here's the card I came up with:

I used JustRite's Vintage Rose Medallions for all the stamping, including the smaller stamps on the backing paper and flag.  I used a purple Stampin' Up marker for the stamps, but included a second Crayola purple on the roses of the main tag.  The circles were cut with Spellbinders Standard Circles small and affixed using pop dots, and I cut the flag ends by hand.  I finished off the card with a piece of purple ribbon I bought from a fabric store.

3 comments:

Holly Young said...

I love how you made your own DP!!!!! such pretty colors!

Unknown said...

Very pretty card. The colors are stunning.

Sheri said...

Very clever to make you r own DP! Thanks for joining us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)