October 17, 2012

Lingerie Card

My husband doesn't believe I'll post this card, but I thought it looked great so here goes.

I saw this shaped card on Will Run For Stamps and loved the design.  The post links to Stamp Owl, where you can still find the template for free. :)

I put the template into my Silhouette and created a cut file.  I did a test cut with cheap paper, then cut the bra and panties out of a more expensive, red fuzzy paper.  The base is cream paper.  I used lace from my stash, tucking the edges under the red paper so they wouldn't show up top and made little bows as accents.

I didn't glue/tape the inside curve of the bra, so that I could stuff parts of my husband's present in them.  Note, this requires making sure the sides of the bra are glued/taped VERY well or they'll pull off with the stress.  It makes a great gift card holder for that someone special in your life.  And while I used one, you don't need a cutting machine to make it!

Enjoy!