March 3, 2013

I'm a Kenny K Challenge Winner!

I've won my first card challenge, and I'm seriously stoked.  I suspect it's a random number generator that chose me, but I'm still very happy. :)  I really love the Kenny K Downloads images, and the prize is for a gift certificate to the store, so you'll be seeing more of their images here once I have time for card crafting again.

Yeah, sorry about the few number of posts lately.  I've been busy cleaning my house and trying to read through my backlog of books for my other blog (unsuccessfully, I might add).  I'll try to post more this coming week though I may not have much crafting time again.  We'll see.

2 comments:

Karin said...

Congrats!!

patty said...

That's so neat!! Don't sell yourself short, though. You probably won because your card was the best. :)