December 27, 2012

How were your holidays?

I had a very busy Christmas season.  I prepped my blog posts well in advance and just watched them post before heading off to work.  Luckily I had Christmas eve as well as day off, so I did get to relax a little bit. :)

My hubby got me some great crafting goodies, so look forward to seeing new stamps and dies in 2013. I also got a book on specialty paper folds to use on cards and plan to learn new techniques this coming year.

Did you have relaxing or hectic holidays?  Any special plans for New Year's?  So far my plans are to collapse. :P  I'm hoping to get some card crafting in next week but may not post much until the new year (I'm dying for a vacation right about now).

1 comment:

patty said...

My holidays were pretty relaxing. We had guests, but I was prepared so far before that there wasn't much work involved. Happy New Year, Jess!