December 14, 2012

Easy Christmas Gift Tags

Since I knew I'd be working a lot in December (and it turns out I'm working more than I expected) I did a lot of my Christmas shopping early.  Which also meant wrapping the presents early.  (Note, I made these at the end of November.)  I needed some quick gift tags that I could put on my packages and so dug out some stamps.  My idea with these was to use small or part images, so there's more of a hint of Christmas rather than something fancy (besides, let's face it, I'm not going to save my tags for next year so why go overboard on them).

These 6 tags took about half an hour  (or maybe even less) to do, from cutting the paper, to stamping, colouring and adding the glitter glue.  I kept the colour scheme simple - red, green and yellow - for all of them.

I'm usually a stickler for getting the entire image on my cards, so it was a little difficult for me to only stamp part of the tree and angel, but I think they worked out well.
Supplies:
Cardstock: Recollections
Stamps: the snowflake/star & stocking are Recollections; the holly, candle, tree and angel are from a Christmas cling set I bought at Michaels last year but I threw out the packaging and don't know what brand it is
Markers: Crayola
Glitter Glue: Recollections

No comments: