I started by stamping a light blue frame on blue cardstock. I wanted the girls to show up a bit more, so I used a darker blue ink for them, masking the bottom of the frame so their skirts wouldn't go over it.
I die cut this piece out using a slightly too large Spellbinders oval. I decided I wanted some contrast with the panel, so I inked the inner rim of the die and put the oval through again, getting a nice rim around my piece.
For the card back I used the same blue cardstock and light blue ink. This time I used the bouquet stamp (minus the stems) and a small single flower image to do a random background.
The label is another Spellbinder's die with a Jane Austen quote in the dark blue ink.
To finish the card I added some self-adhesive rhinestones.