February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day Card

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone.  :)

Here's the card I made for my husband.

 It's got more frills than I'd normally use on a card for him, but I was into the incire die, and it's geometric, so I think he'll like it.

The backing was embossed and the images stamped in various inks.  I coloured in the liquids and then used Mod Podge on them to give them some dimension.  Come to think of it, he'll complain that it's the glass that needs to be raised, not the liquids, so I think I'll go add some more Mod Podge to this so it's dry by tonight.
Supplies:
Cardstock: Recollections
Embossing Folder: Spellbinders M-Bossabilities Hearts (the folder was too thick for the regular sandwich in my Bigshot, so I had to improvise with bits of hard cardboard as the top plate)
Die: Nellie's Multi-Frames - Incire Flower 2
Stamp: There She Goes - Chemistry
Markers: Stampin Up, Crayola
Ink: Memento
Mod Podge Dimensional Magic