April 7, 2016

Simon Says Stamp's Birthday Challenge Card

I made this birthday card for Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday challenge.  I took a piece of dark purple cardstock that I'd previously cut a circle out of and then die cut 3 of the Dahlia die (2 out of lighter purple cardstock, and one from white cardstock).  I then die cut and embossed a banner and stamped Happy Birthday on it.  I glued the banner down high enough so I could add the recipient's name in later, then glued the flowers to the side of the circle.  I also added a punched butterfly with some purple sparkle pen lines to the upper corner.  To finish the card I added 3 pearls to the flowers.


3 comments:

Melissa Bove said...

Beautiful card! Such a fabulous design! So pretty!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

weim house said...

Beautiful! Love your color combination

patriciajohnsromance.com said...

So delicate. I like it!