September 25, 2014

Frost Fairy Card 1

I started this card by printing out and colouring with markers the digital Lil Lads and Lasses Jackie Frost image.  I added some glitter pen to the wings to make them shimmer a bit.  I die cut the image out using a Spellbinders circle die.

I die cut a Spellbinders snowflake and used a marker to highlight the embossed parts, then added the fairy's circle on top.

For the background, I embossed a sheet of light blue cardstock and added the Casual Friday greeting.  I also added a piece of glitter ribbon before attaching the panel to the darker blue cardstock base.  

I'm submitting the card to Simon Says Stamp's Anything Goes challenge.


2 comments:

Karin said...

i like this.

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Jessica, so cute and I love the big snowflake.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx