I checked out the company's blog and saw that their current challenge was to make a project using summer colours. I wanted to use the wishing tree and one of the 3 dancing fairies. I started out by die cutting a circle out of glossy cardstock. I stamped the tree, minus the base and then masked off the trunk and inked it in so the tree would be taller than the original stamp (so there would be more room for the fairy). When I was done I decided I wanted some ground after all, and so stamped a segment of the branch from tree goddess luna for it.
I masked a circle around the fairy to be the sunset, inking it in with yellow in the centre and some orange around the circle, then I covered the circle and inked red and blue around it.
I die cut a scallop to set off the circle and glued them together, then embossed my card. To make the embossing show up better, I lightly inked it with a darker shade of blue. I added a bit of glitter glue to the fairy's wings so they sparkle.
The flowers were punched out of crepe streamers (the black one was white crepe paper coloured with a black marker). For the red flowers I glued the layers together and added some black enamel to the centre and when that was dry, some glitter glue. For the black flower I added glitter glue to the edges of the flower petals and covered a black button with it. I then glued the layers together and the button inside.
I die cut a butterfly and added glitter glue before attaching it to the card.