This is the first ornament I made last year, but the most time consuming one, which is why I'm posting it last.
I started out by cutting some acetate with a circular die. I only cut part of the die because I needed piece at the top to attach to the ornament. I made a bit of a mess out of it cutting it down to size, so I should have cut an actual ornament shape on my Silhouette. Ah well.
I glued a card topper I got from a magazine to the acetate, along with a few silver snowflakes. I curled the acetate so I could fit it into the ornament, glued it on, then added some different coloured sequins and pom poms.