September 27, 2013

Naughty Kitty

This is another card from a quick batch.  I suspect my work schedule is going to be crazy come November, so I'm trying to get some extra cards made now so I have something to post (and so my Christmas cards are all ready in time).

The kitty on this card is from Stampendous' Fluffles the Cat set, which I've woefully underused.  I paired it with a CAS-ual Friday sentiment because that cat just looks guilty of something.  Which is why it's holding the little Christmas tree as a 'look, I'm good' ploy.  It's standing on a piece of glitter gold ribbon.  I used a bit of pink glitter pen on the berries on the tree and the cat's nose.

I'm submitting this to Simon Say's Stamp's Anything Goes challenge.


2 comments:

Mandy said...

Gorgeous CAS card Jessica, so cute and I love the sparkle.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx

Patty said...

That's pretty cute!