Create a new card that features nine 1-1/2" squares, each altered in a different way. Mount them all onto a 5-1/2" x 5-1/2" square card base.
My squares feature the following techniques/media, from left to right, top to bottom.
1. heat embossed resist with watercolours
2. heat embossed resist with gelatos
3. faux stained glass technique with Copic markers on acetate
4. stamped clouds with ink coloured embossing paste
5. collage elements (Sorry, it's hard to see the world map under the clouds and plane due to the high contrast photography I had to use so the black squares were visible.)
6. overlapping ombre
7. perfect pearls (hard to see on the photo but brilliantly shiny in real life)
8. ink blowing (didn't work quite as well as I'd hoped)
9. white stamped on black cardstock, coloured with pencil crayons.
I also tried overlapping heat embossing, but the embossing colours I have didn't fit the overall scheme of the card, so I replaced that square with the embossing paste one.
The stamp sets I used are:
Up, Up, and Away
All Booked Up