July 21, 2014

Bundle of Joy Baby Card

This is a card I made for a friend who recently had a baby.

I started out by stamping the pram on purple cardstock with a dark purple ink.  I stamped the sentiment with the same ink.  The top and bottom were die cut to fit the card base.  I coloured the blankets pink and added some pink rhinestones.

The backing paper was originally pink, but I didn't like how it looked when I went to put the panel piece on, and so changed it to a darker purple.  I die cut the bottom edge (both front and back) with a Spellbinders die.


I don't normally add stamped sentiments inside my cards but I did this time so I could use the hand prints.  My husband pointed out that the hands are backwards.  In my defense the stamps came joined and I'm not sure I can separate them without tearing the stamps and the mini hands are so cute.

1 comment:

Patricia Johns said...

That is really cute! I love the detail and the sweet little pram. The hand prints inside are a very sweet addition, too!