April 17, 2014

Easter Daisy Chain

I started this card by stamping the Daisy Chain Lily of the Valley image I won a few weeks ago.  I went over the lines with various markers and lightly coloured in the image with pencil crayons.  I die cut the passe partout oval out of white wash Core'dinations cardstock and then embossed it with swirls and very lightly sanded it to bring out the pink.

I'd already cut out the bunny, eggs and grass on my Silhouette.  I lightly inked the bunny so it would stand out a bit against the white background, and added some marker to the eggs.  Then I die cut the label, inked it a bit and hand wrote the sentiment.  Finally, I added a few punched butterflies.


2 comments:

Karin said...

very pretty

Patricia Johns said...

Cute! I like the little Easter bunny. Very festive!